So You Want a Free Book?
Everybody wants something for nothing. That’s just human nature. The easier something is to acquire, the more people will want that something. Well, I will give you a free ebook, but I’m not just going to email it to you. Oh heavens no. I’m going to make you jump through hoops and dance like a monkey!
Well, maybe not. What I will do is send you an ebook IF you do one of the following things for me. They’re all easy things to do and you can get more than one free book from me if you do more than one of the things on the list! It really is just that simple. Here’s a list of things you can do and I will email you an ebook!
1) Tweet about me or one of my books (and send me a link to that tweet)
2) Post on Facebook about me or one of my books (and send me a link so I can friend you 🙂 )
3) Post on any social media about me or one of my books and send me a link!
If you do any of these three things, I will send you one of my currently published titles. I will also friend/follow/circle you on those social media sites as well!
If you want to go the extra mile, you can get one of my currently completed, unpublished titles! You want to read a book before everyone else, right? Well, here’s what you need to do for that.
1) Leave a review on Amazon (or anywhere books are sold) for one of my books you’ve read and send me the link.
2) Leave a review on GoodReads for one of my books you’ve read and send me the link.
3) Blog about one of my books you’ve read and send me the link.
Three simple things and I will send you a free ebook of your choice INCLUDING those that I’ve finished writing and have yet to publish.
Do any of these six things and you’ll also have my undying gratitude. It’s not easy for an author to get his/her name out there and without your help, I’ll wallow in squalor and anonymity. Well, maybe not, but it’d be nice to have a few more eyes see what I’m up to 😉
Thank you for your help and support!