Head down, doing some work.
Short post this evening. I’ve got my head down reformatting all my ebooks and print books. For reasons.
The main reason is that on Sept 28th, all my KUs will expire on my main books. Everything except the V&A Universe of Space Opera book will go wide. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while. While I was in there checking the formatting of the ebooks and preparing for getting those distributed everywhere, I noticed I needed to redo the print versions of many of those same books.
And I ran into formatting issues with Scrivener 3. <grumble>
After a longer-than-it-should-have-been learning curve, I’ve for everything down and I’m getting ALL those files exported and ready to upload. Obviously this is a trial-and-error thing with the print versions. Once I’m confident they all look good, I’ll begin the mass uploading.
I’ve learned a lot this weekend. It was difficult and frustrating. It’s also all part of doing this all on your own.
I’ve off to get as much done before I head off to bed.
Until Next Time!